Saturday, August 03, 2013

Jane Austen fan here.

As I prepare to get crafty on a Saturday night, Pride and Prejudice (2005) in the DVD player, I can't help but be SUPER excited about this little number:



I mean, seriously.  Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice are a couple of my favorite movies.  I'm giddy.

I never watched Felicity (although of course I know about the famous haircut), but I am a Keri Russell fan, so I'm excited.  Two of my favorites from her are August Rush and the Magic of Ordinary Days (I think that was a Lifetime movie).  

The previews look so great (well, except for the Colin Firth cutout.  It should be Mathew Macfadyen).  I can't wait to drag my husband to the theater to check it out.  ;)

(Click the picture for the trailer).  

D

21 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of this movie until I saw this on your blog just now - but I LOVE it already! I'm a HUGE Keri Russell fan and definitely could watch the Kiera Knightly version of P&P once a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fantastic and well-written post.It,s extremely good and very helpful for me.Thanks for sharing this great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a lot of interesting things on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

  4. It really is a great article. Keep on going.

    ReplyDelete

  5. You made a blog with great information in an effective way. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS A GREAT ARTICLE AND I AM VERY INTERESTING TO READ THIS, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

  7. I REALLY JUST WANT TO READ THIS KIND OF POST BECAUSE THIS KIND POST IS VERY HELPFUL TO EVERYONE JUST LIKE ME.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The web page you have shared contains a lot of information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i experience after studying your article .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am reading this wonderful article to increase my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keep up the good works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. This site is good and I found very interesting stuff here. Great job, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make so many great article here and I read your article a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m impressed with this article, I must say this is one of the best blog!! Great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello there! Big thumbs up for the excellent info have got here on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Post! Im looking forward to seeing more from this blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This website is useful. You made great points Many thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete